SEO Global Experts - Seo Global Expert India Fraud Scam

Center Conway, New Hampshire 2 comments

Hi friends,

I am Peter Cains from South Africa, I recently came to know that this the same SEO company in Delhi which posts themselves as a very experienced SEO. SEO Global Expert promised me all kinds of results and successes, but most of them were nothing more than scam artists trying to rip you off. Then I contacted my friend in Lisbane, and he told me that the fraud in the SEO industry is so bad, that if you Google "SEO fraud", you will see millions of results. Also, Google has devoted a whole article on SEO fraud and you should be able to access it through the Google Webmaster Tools section.

I paid SEO Global Expert Fraud SEO, around $50 per month for 7 months and thinking they are working on my projects, but then they stopped responding to my emails. After sending several emails and eventually telling them that I will take the case to the court, the owner eventually responded and believe it or not, told me this: Peter I am in the US right now, trying to get more business (read trying to rip more people). She even told me that she is busy getting herself meeting and photographed with lot of big search engine companies executives (so she can look legit) and told me that she cannot work on my project right now and will do it later once she has time. Then I asked her what about the money I paid them for search engine optimization and rankings in Google, she said she can't help right now and will get back to me. Its been over 3 months since we talked and she had not got back to me ever since. She even deleted all the link pages of my site and doesnt even pick my phone!

Please help me as this is not how SEO companies or SEO professionals in India work???

Their site url: www.seoglobalexpert.com

Review about: Seo Service.

Comments

In another complaint you said you paid $300 per month for 6 months. If you are trying to lie at least do it right.

cohena2

You sound like a bitter or jealous competitor. Get lost and leave this website to consumers with real complaints.